The Model T 100 Years Later - a cool video

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

My Aunt sent this to me thinking I might like to see it. She was right, it's pretty informative with a lot of production line video. It's almost comical to watch the T's tackling the roads back then. [cl Cool thing is they made it look pretty easy. Amazing what is considered old technology today actually worked better than most anything out of the factory today. These things were rugged! Try taking a Honda Accord down a steep bank like they do with these T's. No don't!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4KrIMZpwCY

Thunder

Last edited:
thanks for sharin that, thunder! there is more documented there than just a car being built........it shows how this nation became great-men and women not afraid of hard work....

thanks for sharin that, thunder! there is more documented there than just a car being built........it shows how this nation became great-men and women not afraid of hard work....

Your welcome hotrod preacher! Glad you liked it. Your right, the workers both men and women who worked in that factory knew the meaning of hard work and they sure weren't afraid of it.
As a result this country was made great because of those industrious people. At a rate of $5.00 a day for eight hours of intense labor no less. How times have changed.

To tell you the truth that sounds like good money to me right now. [dr It sure beats nothin!

T1

DSC00628.jpg

Makes you wonder if this could be in that Video[S

model T brake lever

out w the new and in w the old...Thanks for the link to the video, can't wait to share w my daughter.

Attachments

• LeverB.jpg
    LeverB.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back