The ModelT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

Finally posting pictures of the Model T I been talking about.

It is a 1927 Cab on a boxed Model A frame. Tube front axle with a 302 four speed top loader and a 9 inch rear.

The roof is a pieced of boiler plate with a riveted seem down the middle of it.

Attachments

• modelT 6.JPG
    modelT 6.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 77
  • modelT 5.JPG
    modelT 5.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 60
  • modelT 10.JPG
    modelT 10.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 59
  • modelT 2.JPG
    modelT 2.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 53
  • modelT 1.JPG
    modelT 1.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Yes there are three pedals in it. The column is out of a 83 Ranger that been modified and hooked to a 68 Mustang steering box with cross steering.

The header are Jeep CJ Fender well header for a Ford 289/302.

The front brakes and spindles are 1951 Ford F1. The rear is a 1971 Ford Bronco 9 inches with the 2 1/2 by 11 brakes.

The grille shell is a chopped down 1934 International with a Ford 9N radiator. Not sure about the brass tank it I am going to use it or not.

I plan on using Aluminum slots wheels. 15 X 10 rear and 15 X 4 fronts. I need to find the fronts with 5 1/2 bolt pattern.

Attachments

• modelT3.JPG
    modelT3.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 48
  • modelT 4.JPG
    modelT 4.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 36
  • modelT.JPG
    modelT.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 36
  • modelT 7.JPG
    modelT 7.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 42
  • modelT 8.JPG
    modelT 8.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 46
Thats looking awesome, I like that grill and the brass tank on it.That will be a very cool truck. Keep us posted.

thats a good looking truck you got there.. you dont see many tall t's... I bet the chop was pretty easy!

Im diggin the brass tank, if you dont use it feel free to send it my way.. ill use it for sure ..!

Right now I trying to make the 1940 a roller so I can move it around. After that I will start working on the rat again.

I was thinking of making the doors open suicide style.

Also looking for a willys script tailgate for the bed. I want to confuse the experts, International grille with a REO emblem in it. Model T cab and a willys tailgate. That should get them.

I forgot to mention that the rear suspension are 26 inch parallel leaf springs mounted to the frame with 1951 Ford F1 spring hangers. The seats will be 65 Mustang front seats. I trying to stay with stuff from the 60's

As for the chop it was started when I got the cab, all I had to do is finish it up.

Latest posts

Back