The Monster Garage/Peg Sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike S.

I stumbled upon these pictures that I took years ago at West Coast Choppers and I thought you guys might dig 'em. This is the '29 sedan that was built on Monster Garage's New York episode. One of my favorites! RIP Peg.

Attachments

• mike's olympussss 023.jpg
    mike's olympussss 023.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 194
  • mike's olympussss 022.jpg
    mike's olympussss 022.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 165
That episode was one of my favorites too, along with the show with all the greats building that custom 54 Chevy. Jesse swore he would go to the grave with both cars, but ended up selling both. :confused:

Don

the 54 chevy episode was prob my favorite...the A there is cool-just not exactly like i would have done it...

thanks for those pics:cool::cool:

That episode was one of my favorites too, along with the show with all the greats building that custom 54 Chevy. Jesse swore he would go to the grave with both cars, but ended up selling both. :confused:

Don

I am surprised to hear that he sold it. It seemed to be one of his favorites. Maybe he had to sell it to pay rent.;) I am not sure if you've seen this video, it's pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdtnULos5I

the 54 chevy episode was prob my favorite...the A there is cool-just not exactly like i would have done it...

thanks for those pics:cool::cool:

I agree. I really like the '54 episode. Imagine all of that history and talent in one room. Crazy.

Is that the Monopoly car in the background?
images

That's an aluminum indy car body. It was really cool in person. JJ had it for sell on his website for a while.

That '54 was pretty rough. A friend of mine that owns Hot Rods and Hobbies did the finish fit and finish on the car, then he painted it. Funny, the producers approached him about finishing the car and they offered to put his shop on screen if he did it for free. He told them they would have to pay, he didn't care about T.V..

He did the fit, finish and paint on my '32, now I couldn't afford him.

Always wondered where that car went...$51,700.00.....to rich for my blood,still a kick ass car!

Any more pics of it?

Sorry Sam, I don't think I do but, I'll search my computer and memory cards and post any if I find them. I wish I would have taken some because it was really cool. I remember it was tucked back against the wall and that's probably why I didn't get a good picture. I searched online last night but found nothing. I wonder what ever happened to it. That was one cool thing about going to West Coast Choppers, they had all kinds of cool stuff laying around. I have a good picture of that crazy diesel "trike" they built on Monster Garage. It was way cool in person. I'll try to find it

That '54 was pretty rough. A friend of mine that owns Hot Rods and Hobbies did the finish fit and finish on the car, then he painted it. Funny, the producers approached him about finishing the car and they offered to put his shop on screen if he did it for free. He told them they would have to pay, he didn't care about T.V..

He did the fit, finish and paint on my '32, now I couldn't afford him.

I've heard it was rough from somewhere else too. Was that your buddy at the end of the episode comparing the before mud side to the after mud side?

Latest posts

Back