There are some real morons in this world!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
After I posted my Baby Hemi for sale on Craig's List... some guy wrote & asked if I was the original owner! WHAT?!? I would have been 6 yrs old in '54! How old does he think I am? Needless to say... I didn't reply!
:eek::D[ddd

BoB

Everytime I sell on Craigslist the first three replies are the scammers. I so love to screw with them. [ddd:D

Everytime I sell on Craigslist the first three replies are the scammers. I so love to screw with them. [ddd:D

Bingo! The 1st three were! "I am interested in your item... blah, blah, blah!!!" One even sent me a form to fill out! :eek:

BoB

I listed the Firebird parts car on Facebook Marketplace that I had bought . I got everything off it I wanted , posted it WITH PICS showing NO ENGINE, first reply I got asked, “ Can I drive it home? “. I replied back, yeah, if your name is Fred Flintstone![ddd[ddd[ddd

I listed the Firebird parts car on Facebook Marketplace that I had bought . I got everything off it I wanted , posted it WITH PICS showing NO ENGINE, first reply I got asked, “ Can I drive it home? “. I replied back, yeah, if your name is Fred Flintstone![ddd[ddd[ddd

[cl[cl[cl

Bingo! The 1st three were! "I am interested in your item... blah, blah, blah!!!" One even sent me a form to fill out! :eek:

BoB

What kind of form?

The latest is the "here is a link to a vehicle report" that they request. They want YOU to pay for the report, that links to a phony credit card scam site. I tell them I have the report, but you have to come get it. Before that it was the "are you a real person" link, and they want you to click a link, that enables them to hijack your phone. I give them a list of things I need to see if THEY are real: Social Sec number, DL number, birthdate, address....

Do not click on any links they send!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back