Theres gold in them hills!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkmagnet

my weekend started out looking through craigslist for a hood for my rod, i found a guy that had one. i called him and he said he had one for $20.00... fair enough i went to get it. when i got there he showed me 42 ford his dad bought him when he was 16 (first car) he's now in his late 50's, a really nice daily driver. he said he keeps everything hes ever had etc. etc. we went to look at the hood down over the hill , and it was like walking back into time, anyway to make a long story short, heres what i brought home and i will sell some of it!!!:eek:

Attachments

• 100_2241.jpg
    100_2241.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_2242.jpg
    100_2242.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_2246.jpg
    100_2246.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 100_2244.jpg
    100_2244.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_2245.jpg
    100_2245.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 87
what you cant see from the pictures, there are 5 complete ibeam frontends, two rearends, 5 front leafsprings, a perfect heater, the cab sittin on the 39 car frame is as near perfect as youll find around here, the yellow cab is only bad around the windshield and the black cab is not too bad either, i also got 3 more flathead v-8's, one with a 4speed. the frame on the black cab on the trailer is really good also...:cool:

The Black cab for $225? With door? If not how much with?
How far from Bowling Green are you?

in louisville, 2hours or so depends on how you drive. does include the door.ill get a couple more pictures of the cab if you want...

Attachments

• 100_2241.jpg
    100_2241.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 19
in louisville, 2hours or so depends on how you drive. does include the door.ill get a couple more pictures of the cab if you want...

Shoot a couple more pics of both sides if you dont mind. I am 95% sure I will take it. Does it have both door or just the passenger side?

Your user name is so.. correct. Nice find. Any update on your build?

thats how i got it, junk just sicks to me and follows me home...got the cab channelled and the floors in, got a really nice set of 69 mustang seats. ill get some more pics on here this weekend.

Shoot a couple more pics of both sides if you dont mind. I am 95% sure I will take it. Does it have both door or just the passenger side?

1 door, the cab has a dent below the gas filler hole(pretty good size, should push out):cool:. somebody has pushed something into it. ill get pics tomorrow.

I might have to get in touch with you, I'm right down the road in Ballardsville. I'm building a a 51' International at the moment and I'm in needs of a few things.

Latest posts

Back