These "R" Lil' Hotrods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't rush havin thim yunguns.....
It is cheaper to build showcars than it is to raise kids....:eek:

Thanks for the comments man. I try to teach them every time the oppertunity presents itself. (meaning when they are hangin on every word) the down side is::::: I'm start to turn in to my dad.:( and get long winded...

Use to race those things in Florida.
Very expensive hobby. Lots of fun.
Chassis alone ran in the $2K on up.
Engines around the same price if you wanted to be a condender.
My cousin and I were into these little street lizards a few dollars.
No more needs to be said on that matter.

Maximo

Did you run the round trackers or did you run the road course karts.

Let me see...I you buy a new chassis you can spend up to 3000(chassis alone) and to have a new motor built is about the same now woth the OHV motors.. Funny thing is, I never thought "Hotrodding" would be the lesser expensive hobby...

These thing are a blast to drive but will beat the fire out of you...

I dig it, looks like great "bonding" material.
I did the rockclimbing with the jeeps and also drag racing with my boys before they grew up and took off in the air force.
sure miss em, do what ya can while ya can, I think its awesome and they will remember forever.

Turbo Roadster
I take it your boys now work on something that can literaly "Blow the Dorrs Off of Anything".....

Not only is it great bonding, It bonds soo many families together too.

sure miss em, do what ya can while ya can, I think its awesome and they will remember forever.

Yep, they go from 3 to 33 overnight. You gotta really enjoy them while they are little. Some of my fondest memories were when we didn't have two nickles to rub together, and going out for a pizza was a big deal. Had some of our best times with the kids back then. :):):):)

Kids are cool.

Don

Latest posts

Back