Things are looking up! I got a job!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That speaks to the quality of the man, that you were selected over all the other applicants. You could have used the whole RRR membership as references too.
Congratulations, Thunder.

That speaks to the quality of the man, that you were selected over all the other applicants. You could have used the whole RRR membership as references too.
Congratulations, Thunder.

Wow! What a great compliment! Thank you Bob!!! I really do appreciate you saying that!

All you guys - THANKS for your kind words! I'm really lucky to have so many friends out there! [cl

Pat

That's really great news! Your persistance finally paid off. That sounds like an interesting/fun job too. That's always a good thing.

Once you get settled and some money in your pocket you still have to come out here for a visit!

Pat, can we borrow some money when you get your job?/QUOTE]
Glad you brought this up! That's funny, I was gonna ask you about a loan too CR55! :D My answer to your request is yes - but only if you loan me some first! [cl I still have to find a place, been on unemployment with no savings, no money for first months rent, utility deposits, or much else for that matter and I have to be there ready for work March 28th!

How ya figure that's gonna work out?? :confused: I figure $2,000 should get me moved in and settled. :D

You can PM me and I'll give you my current mailing address where you can send the check in the next few days.

Sound good? Great!!! What a Pal!

Thanks Buddy, I'll be waiting to hear back from you! [P

Pat

Last edited:
Thanks Don, and Jeff!

You bet Don! I really want to plan to come out to N.M. after I gather up some vacation time.

Your right about the need of a change of scenery too Bonehead! It's really beautiful up there in the Smokies. I've wanted to live near the mountains for a long time! I never thought I'd actually get the chance. Funny how things work out!

Pat

Pat, can we borrow some money when you get your job?/QUOTE]
Glad you brought this up! That's funny, I was gonna ask you about a loan too CR55! :D My answer to your request is yes - but only if you loan me some first! [cl I still have to find a place, been on unemployment with no savings, no money for first months rent, utility deposits, or much else for that matter and I have to be there ready for work March 28th!

How ya figure that's gonna work out?? : I figure $2,000 should get me moved in and settled. :D

You can PM me and I'll give you my current mailing address where you can send the check in the next few days.

Sound good? Great!!! What a Pal!

Thanks Buddy, I'll be waiting to hear back from you! [P

Pat

WOW!! That sure got turned around![S...Anyway, good luck with the new job....CR

Well, It was worth a try anyway CR! :D On a serious note - I can't believe my luck! As it turns out I found a place tonight through a friend of mine. It's small but actually really nice and inexpensive compared to all the other places I've found. It's very close to my job and only $350 a month with all utilities included. Nothing very fancy but it should work out great for a few months. [cl At least I have a place to land and get going.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back