Things that should never be put on a hot rod.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Fat Chicks? WHAT? Did he say No Fat Chicks? OH NO this will never do, I Love my Fat Chicks. Guess I'll never own a hot rod. BUT I'll have some very cool cars with Fat Chicks In em!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same! I like my chicks,"real"

I have to agree......nobody can dictate what you put on your build...(other than the wife)...lol

This is correct, but it's still fun to see what people THINK your not supposed to do :D
Kinda makes for a good list of "rules" your allowed to break, since this hobby specifically serves to break the rules. [ddev. (to a point at least)

I'll list this under "things that make me go hmmm?" Mostly because the last post was almost 2 years ago.

It's almost 3 years old, but who's counting? :D

Well, I personally think I never want to see a rainbow sticker on a cool hotrod.

I never want to see a rainbow sticker on anything, they angrify me. (Angrify: Crankenese for "makes me Irish blood boil")

I've never been a fan of huge billet wheels and O-ring rubber. Looks phony to me, like it's supposed to be a Transformer toy or something. [S

I could blabber on but it's pointless. Everybody has their own taste and ideas for what's cool, what's not, so my opinion means nothing. All that really matters is what you put IN the hotrod.... A driver with a big s**t-eating grin on his face. :D

Blabber away Doc.....

It's almost 3 years old, but who's counting? :D

I never want to see a rainbow sticker on anything, they angrify me. (Angrify: Crankenese for "makes me Irish blood boil")

I've never been a fan of huge billet wheels and O-ring rubber. Looks phony to me, like it's supposed to be a Transformer toy or something. [S

I could blabber on but it's pointless. Everybody has their own taste and ideas for what's cool, what's not, so my opinion means nothing. All that really matters is what you put IN the hotrod.... A driver with a big s**t-eating grin on his face. :D

don't give Torchman the chance to get a word in edgewise....LOL Sorry T-man you know we luv Ya.....

Latest posts

Back