THINK I MIGHT dO THIS

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
Think when i get my loans paid off,, iam goin to build on of these!what you think!

Attachments

• WOODY TO BUILD.jpg
    WOODY TO BUILD.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 130
Old Depot Hacks can be really cool. Especially if they look like this... [ddev

hrdp_0912_02+1922_ford_model_t_depot_hack.jpg
YEAH I LIKE THAT! BUT I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ENCLOSED AND PUT A BUNK IN THE BACK ,, FOR CAMPIMG OUT ON 2 DAY EVENTS! PLUS I LIKE A WOODY! MAYBE JUST A 2 DOOR,, more sedan delivery woody, a gypsy wagon! cross c cab but with doors,, i like something that can be a daily driver,, been checking out this tool, i think it would be the trick to put it together!

http://www.kregjoint.com/

If you wait until you are debt free will it get done? [S

well all i owe is 10,000.00 and ill be out of debt![cl if someone has 10000.00 they dont need ,, ill get started sooner!LOL i just went and did some measuring against my 29,,, the body will be 11 feet long to get the bunk bed in the back, but i would like to build it to look something like the pic blue eyed devil posted as far as frame and suspension goes, maybe a inline6! with a 4 barrel and shotgun exhaust!

OK, let me figure this out.....

if everyone on the site sent the rev a buck, how much money would we raise?? Hummmm.....Have to check the member list....

if everyone on the site sent the rev a buck, how much money would we raise?? Hummmm.....Have to check the member list....
hahaha that would be enuff!! over 11000!and some to start the project!! but as nice as that would be! i wouldnt take it,but suggest that money like that go to help spread the gospel![cl

Sort of figured you'd say that.....

I have taken the liberty to pledge in advance my dollar to the Lord...along with the other 10%.....I will humbly request that the Lord bless you with all that you need...as I will for the rest of our group...Amen....

I've wanted to build a C-Cab since I was a kid!!
Remember the old Paddy Wagon model car?
Always seemed like it wouldn't be that hard, but haven't tried it!!
I'd be in for a buck, something like that would be cool to try!!

I'm in.....

would be neat to see just how much money could be raised....could we do a paypal account under the MOD's name? Then the money would be easily tracked....if the Rev won't take it, maybe we could help out some RRR brothers / sisters who are a little behind so to speak....??????

would be neat to see just how much money could be raised....could we do a paypal account under the MOD's name? Then the money would be easily tracked....if the Rev won't take it, maybe we could help out some RRR brothers / sisters who are a little behind so to speak....??????
WELL ITS NOT THAT I WOULDNT TAKE IT, its just that, i see such a needto tell folks about Jesus,,

that to take it for myself, would always be wieghed between my need and the gospel spreading,,and sometimes, its hard to except a gift, even when someone is trying to bless you,,, but a man once told me, never refuse a gift, because you could be robbing someone else of their blessing!. sometimes my pride about charity, interferes with my chance to recieve a blessing. :eek:just saying,,

I built my kitchen cabinet doors with one of these:
60370-01-200.jpg

Same idea, same company, just a lot cheaper. Not as accurate though. For that body, I would spend the 99$. I always liked Rockler for the odd woodworking item.

I understand perfectly......

WELL ITS NOT THAT I WOULDNT TAKE IT, its just that, i see such a needto tell folks about Jesus,,

that to take it for myself, would always be wieghed between my need and the gospel spreading,,and sometimes, its hard to except a gift, even when someone is trying to bless you,,, but a man once told me, never refuse a gift, because you could be robbing someone else of their blessing!. sometimes my pride about charity, interferes with my chance to recieve a blessing. :eek:just saying,,

as has been said, "it is more blessed to give than to receive" but you are right...sometimes refusing a blessing (gift) might take that joy of giving from that person..... I'm still wondering what we can do to help our brothers and sisters who are down on their luck or just simply having a rough time...be nice to do something to help...prayers are great too!! guess it's that time of the season....:D

You had me again.....lol

I built my kitchen cabinet doors with one of these:
60370-01-200.jpg

Same idea, same company, just a lot cheaper. Not as accurate though. For that body, I would spend the 99$. I always liked Rockler for the odd woodworking item.

Took me a while to catch on.....totally forgot what this thread actually was about.....I thought..."kitchen cabinets????"[S

Latest posts

Back