This always happens... look what followed me home!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I was drivin' around with an empty trailer just mindin' my own bidness & this horrible POS jumped up on my trailer while I wasn't lookin'! Didn't realize it was even there til I got home & then what could I do?!? Any guesses?!

BoB

Attachments

• edsel.jpg
    edsel.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 88
Backtrack and see if it will jump off somewhere. LOL

Seriously, I like it. But the greased lightening graphics need to go.

Got to ask....

What exactly did you pay for that? Or....tell me it was "here....can you haul this thing away for me"?.....or something to that affect... [S

What exactly did you pay for that? Or....tell me it was "here....can you haul this thing away for me"?.....or something to that affect... [S

$750 with the real title! I have a 390/C6 sitting in the garage waiting to slip right in the hole!

BoB

Well....you didn't say you had a plan...!!

Definitely would be an unusual ride...was that a station wagon that was hacked off? Since they only made them in 58, 59 and 60 which one of those years is that Edsel....

Definitely would be an unusual ride...was that a station wagon that was hacked off? Since they only made them in 58, 59 and 60 which one of those years is that Edsel....

Yeah... '59 Villager station wagon. The center section of the grill is in the front seat & it has an A/C unit under the dash & my motor has A/C & PS units. Definitely won't see another one at the shows... haha!!! I was really looking for an Edsel station wagon & you know I love Rancheros so...

BoB

My 2 cents...
Could be a cool ride if done correctly. An extended cab Ranchero[cl :D
Unlike some that are made from a sedan this could have a actual tailgate from the wagon and look like a Ranchero.
I'm with Don. Post up some pics of the back and the box area.
Nice find.[cl [cl
Torchie

Bob, you would have loved this. A couple of years ago I went to a storage auction and when they opened up the door on a 10 x 20 foot unit it was filled to the roof with all Edsel parts. Everything from complete dashboards to engines to doors to seats, etc. This was not from a casual collector, it was probably from someone collecting parts to sell.

In one corner there was a huge stack of all side chrome and other chrome pieces. I considered bidding on it (it went for $1000) but I kept thinking I was going to have to move all this stuff, catalog it, learn what parts fit what model, and then try to sell it all on Ebay. So I passed it up.....it just looked like way too much work to me.

Don

It's not even a Turino Camino! Lol:D (That is a Ranchero for you blue oval types...)

Kooky but then I'd drive it for sure...[P

Latest posts

Back