This Is Not a Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we weren't gonna talk bad about other people's builds.....how it was their dream, etc, etc....[ddd

What the heck, might as well jump on the bandwagon......:rolleyes:

I don't know what this guy was dreaming, but it must have been a nightmare, or some bad fish!:D

geesh, my wife caught eye of what i was looking at and said hell no before i could explain. she asked if a 12 year old had built it, and i told her not to blame 12 year olds.

I thought we weren't gonna talk bad about other people's builds.....how it was their dream, etc, etc....[ddd

What the heck, might as well jump on the bandwagon......:rolleyes:

I don't know what this guy was dreaming, but it must have been a nightmare, or some bad fish!:D

LOL, now that's funny :)

i found the use for that thing.
paint a bulls-eye on it
put it in 1st gear out here in the desert
brick on gas pedal.
and i will need a volunteer to use one of my extra ak-47s on it.
i figure two of us firing could have a bit of fun.

Wow, that thing is right here in Florida so I would have no shipping. It is starting to grow on me a little...............oh wait, that was just indigestion........I'm all better now. :D

Don

Prilosec.......does wonder for that...

Wow, that thing is right here in Florida so I would have no shipping. It is starting to grow on me a little...............oh wait, that was just indigestion........I'm all better now. :D

Don

believe me, I know..... :D

Latest posts

Back