thought your day was bad

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agrezy1

this fifth wheel came into our shop.ever wonder exactly how tall your trailer is??? might want to double check! sorry for crummy pics but all i had was cell phone.

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 73
At my old house a friend backed his RV next to (rather IN TO) my house. Looked pretty much like that except it had a section of my roof inside the RV :mad:

There is a U Haul rental place near our shop and they have a rental truck in there with a roof about like that. Hope the guy who rented it took out the optional insurance policy. :eek:

Don

Years ago we had a driver try to go under a rail road bridge and slammed the boom of the truck into the stone bridge shutting down the road and rail road for a 24 hour period which no only cost him his job but the company paid some serious back charges from the rail road company and the state for repairs.[S oh yeh the boom was junk and the truck became a flat bed:D

Years ago we had a driver try to go under a rail road bridge and slammed the boom of the truck into the stone bridge shutting down the road and rail road for a 24 hour period which no only cost him his job but the company paid some serious back charges from the rail road company and the state for repairs.[S oh yeh the boom was junk and the truck became a flat bed:D

That sucks, and the trailer with the new moon roof, that sucks as well :mad:

We get a lot of that around Davenport. Usually not camper roofs though. Normally we get something like this:
CIMG2950.JPG

Man that sucks.
I had a 72 Ford pickup with an 8 foot cabover in the bed, my wife went to Sears and drove it to the underground parking garage :mad:
She said she wondered why everyone was staring at her [S
I went out to survey the damage and all it done was removed the skylight :confused:
When I asked her what she was thinking, she said, you told be it was an 8 foot camper and the sign said 8 foot clearance :eek:
What could I say ? [S :eek:

Last year a friend sold an old class C motorhome to a guy who drove about one block and tore the top off going under an obviouslly too low of railroad tressle. He came back in about 15 minutes and wanted to know if the seller had it insured and was ticked off that he didn't.

I was working for a company in Mississippi after Katrina and our truck driver forgot to lower the boom on a big JD excavator he was hauling. He had got up to about 65 on the interstate when he hit an overpass. It didn't hurt the excavator too bad but did 7.5 million damage to the overpass.

Latest posts

Back