Time flying by... meh

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtyrat

Got Fins?
It seems after the extreme snow, and long winter this year, this year is just flying by... Maybe I've just taken on too much to get done this year I don't know...

Anyone else feel like this year is just flying by?

Yep, for a while it was too cold to work in my carport, lately it's been too hot. I thought I'd have mine finished by now, but the weather hasn't cooperated, nor has my wallet.............:(

Lots of regular house and yard work to catch up on because of the late start to the warm weather. Around here, there has also been a lot of rain to slow things down.

Summer half gone, most of what I wanted to do this year half done.... Tired, sore, depressed. Yup its going to fast. I know most of my issues are that I have too much going on, but hey, it's how I roll I guess.

Yeah, the damn weather... extended winter followed by abnormal... let me rephrase that, excessive amounts of rain. It's dry and "normal" now but I'm way behind on the project schedule. :mad:

It's an age thing. When I was young it seemed like years lasted an eternity. Now they fly by and I wonder where the time went.

It seems after the extreme snow, and long winter this year, this year is just flying by... Maybe I've just taken on too much to get done this year I don't know...

Anyone else feel like this year is just flying by?

Nope, it's not just you. I can't believe it's the middle of July already:eek: Like a couple of others have said, the older you get the faster it seems to go but for me it's like you said, I've just taken on more stuff than there are hours in the days. My daughter's house has been taking up all my time so I haven't touched my Willys in over a year. I have only been to one car show this year and then it was as a spectator because I haven't even taken my '57 out of storage this summer. :(

So yes it's flying by for me too, at the rate of 60 to 70 hours per week......take a guess when I last took a Saturday off........here's a photo-hint

....yep, I was at your house the last time I took a Saturday off. :)
Hang in there, winter will be here before ya know it and they never go fast. [ddd

Yep, I'm not as old as some of you guys and for myself, the months are really clicking by. I've been on the same job for over seven months already. Might be a new record.
I can see now why my 91 year old Dad gets his days and months messed up. I'm not but 58 and sometimes I think it's Thursday when it's Friday. That's messed up. Later.

Yep, I'm not as old as some of you guys and for myself, the months are really clicking by. I've been on the same job for over seven months already. Might be a new record.
I can see now why my 91 year old Dad gets his days and months messed up. I'm not but 58 and sometimes I think it's Thursday when it's Friday. That's messed up. Later.

Better than the other way around, nothing ruins a Friday more than realizing it's only Tuesday :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back