Todays new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a junk man that saves the old cars from the crusher i Live on Cape Cod in MA. Have a 1930 model a fordor that was my dads first car. He passed away and i decided to make it a hot rod because it was so bad, all i could salvage was the upper body. So i made a frame 2x4 box tube 5/16 th thick ect. i drive the car year round. Now i am starting on a 1954 Hudson Super Wasp. So i would like to talk to others in ma to get some more shows going and meet more people with a rat rod or old skool rod. I do not go by tradition at times i think a hot rod is built with what you can find or can afford. I have a 401 with a switch pitch th400 and a 63 buick riv posi. In the model a. Sorry will stop rambling. Let me here from a Mass people.

Welcome to RRR. Rule #1 you can't tell us about your cars in your intro without posting a picture. It just wrong.:D We get all crazy if we don't see your cars. I especially want to see the Hudson!!

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum Nailhead & yep... we're gonna wanna see some pictures! :D Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, Nailhead. Looks like the natives are already getting restless. The only thing that will soothe them is pictures.
btw:
worthlesswopicshr3.gif

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, as said before post some photos when you can. ;)
Enjoy your time here '22

Welcome to RRR.I lived up that way for 13 years.From 1985 till 1999.It was in New Bedford and my sister still lives in South Dartmouth right on Padanarum Marina.

Here are some pics the a and the hudson

here are the pics hope you enjoy

Attachments

• badrat1 001.jpg
    badrat1 001.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 16
  • badrat1 002.jpg
    badrat1 002.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1954hudson 001.jpg
    1954hudson 001.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 14
  • MODEL A 003.jpg
    MODEL A 003.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 10
  • MODEL A 002.jpg
    MODEL A 002.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 12
The new motor and trans for the a

pics of the new 401 ant th400 trans for my model a and i rebuilt the trans my self my first one with the oversight of a good friend who is a trans gouro. And the 1928 essex 3 window i just pulled out of the woods.

Attachments

• newmotormodela 002.jpg
    newmotormodela 002.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 10
  • newmotormodela 001.jpg
    newmotormodela 001.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 7
  • pierce arrow 001.jpg
    pierce arrow 001.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 8
Hey, Bad Rat, love that "A"... also like the fact it was your late father's. Look forward to hearing more from you. Oh, by the way, welcome.

Latest posts

Back