Tom's T

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the gas tank is a so called fuel station for 4-wheelers ,that i cault on sail in ;i think' was in the nouthern tool catalog.[been a while so dont hold me to that]
it worked great ,i only had to cut off the flate bare handles and weld on some bolts to mount it ,its 10or 12 gal and i only gave something like 40 or 60 dollors for it new.

Your T is looking great. Driven it much yet? Looks like fun.

I drive it a lot ,just got back in it ,went to meet my wife for lunch ,when i left ,looked sunny and bright ,when i came out to leave was raining cats and dogs.....Any suggestions on how to look cool while driving in the rain .
Not quite like a motorcycle i have found that while taking a turn in the T it likes to through a bunch of rooster tails in my face :p
Also rainy road water isnt as tasety as one might think[go figure]
Glade to be back ,and glad some of you remember me!!! just seem to be straped for time lattely sorry i havent been posting ,i can see that i have missed out on a lot.:(

Not quite like a motorcycle i have found that while taking a turn in the T it likes to through a bunch of rooster tails in my face :p
Also rainy road water isnt as tasety as one might think[go figure]

It doesn't have to be raining. If there is water/moisture/mud anywhere near the road, the wheels will find it and fling it at the driver (been there, done that, have the stains on the shirt) :)

Looking good... I like the stance and short wheel base... Someone asked earlier, what body it was, I think it might be a Dodge body style (looks similar to mine, which appears to be a 1917-1919ish Dodge)...

I like it alot! Nice stance, looks great. What color primer are you going to paint it?:D

i love the rusty bed and shell and if i can figure out how to air brush rust holes and an old paint skeim then i wont paint it at all .
Right now i just wanna drive it ,dont care really what it looks like ,just too mutch fun to drive !never had any thing get the attention like it does ,almost aggrevating. And it is really quick and it aint even running right yet,love it!!!

Latest posts

Back