took a stroll in the woods today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustywrench

i was invited to look in this yard at the drag races sunday. unbelievable whats in here. the bad part is alot of it is too rusty. i counted 30+ 57 chevies. over 40 convertibles. mustangs, chevelles, ponchos, studes, lotsa old trucks etc.
johnsyard2.jpg

inside this garage are 2 1st generation camaro convertibles in good shape, one 69 camaro, a couple chevelles, a fully restored road runner, i'm probably forgetting some.
johnsyard1.jpg

Last edited:
I see a 50f1 to the left of the barn with the door open on it. I'd sure like to have the top and door tops off of it so I could chop my top.

i'll go talk to the owner again to see what kind of pricing is involved. this yard is in south central pa near york. its by appointment only to get in because theres not always someone there. i'll get more info for you guys. yes i have more pics but i'm on a 600 Mhz 10 year old puter thats on a dial up line. bear with me, lol. theres an early 30's chevy four door i want.
johnsyard10.jpg

Latest posts

Back