top chop pics on my rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodz

few pictures of the top chop on my truck SANY0270.jpg

SANY0271.jpg

SANY0272.jpg

SANY0274.jpg

SANY0275.jpg

few more pics

Attachments

• SANY0276.jpg
    SANY0276.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 129
  • SANY0277.jpg
    SANY0277.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 136
  • SANY0286.jpg
    SANY0286.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 133
??

cuestion, how did you matched thetop part of the top with the lower part??

and how did you managed for the doors to fit the new shape?

aaand, you didn't had any trouble with the front glass for changing the angle in the posts??

i found your chop, very interesting, and i like the looks a lot, congrats :D

i pie cut the post on the top push it forward .on the bottom post you'll have to make wedge cuts pull the bottom post back.on the pics the more you click the bigger they get you can see my welds.doors same as top.the windshield is angled back more its still flat you just cut frame to fit opening. on mine i just flush mounted the windshield.

i pie cut the post on the top push it forward .on the bottom post you'll have to make wedge cuts pull the bottom post back.on the pics the more you click the bigger they get you can see my welds.doors same as top.the windshield is angled back more its still flat you just cut frame to fit opening. on mine i just flush mounted the windshield.

could you explain to me what is flush mounted? sorry i don't know the building terms that well, english my second language,, thanks

i put the new windshield in the outer grove of the windshield opening with urethane.so it is flush or even with the cab like in the new cars.

Latest posts

Back