Tornatos hit Alabama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the prayers everyone.CORPO, I seriously live like 3 or 4 mins from Empire and my Mom and Dad live in Empire.Glad there ok.Small world!!!

small world for sure man.. According to my uncle The northern end of Empire got it pretty bad...

Why you need a hole in the ground!
a-home-has-disappeared-in-preston-miss.jpg

Seriously, it's not that hard to dig a small shelter.

God help 'em.

Guy on the news was saying this is the worst year ever for tornadoes. :(

With concrete so plentiful and easy to work with, I think I'd be building me a concrete house if I lived in one of those areas. Or at very least one solid room in the house. Look at what is left in this picture, concrete steps, concrete blocks, and some wood mounted in concrete.

I' ve been hearing a lot about the twisters over that way.I hope everyone checks in ok .I feel I live on the outer fringes of the (alley) but ya never know...i got a basement built in just in case...:eek:

Hey guys WE are fine! it went about 12 miles south of me,i live on the mountain just above ashville al, i watch debree fall for 45 min. before it got here! we have stuff from T town, bham and pleasant grove in the yards,if you watched dateline NBC last night, they did a interview with a guy named Randall matthews,, that was my x brother in law, man this really emotionally effected me, But God keep us in time. I thank him for all he has done for me!

good to hear from you rev...and the rest as well...a tornado is a very humbling and fearful thing....no method to the madness type of stuff...

our hearts go out to all who have lost friends/family in this round of chaos...

...and i for one, will be looking into getting some form of shelter;)

if yall saw Nbc dateline Last Night,, My x brother in law Randall Matthews was on there ,, His wife has gone into labor and its to early for the baby to come, she has been in the hospital since the storm they where in, She needs yalls prayers

I know that this is an old thread but this is the first time I've had computer service since the storm. I didn't have anything near as bad as some but still bad enough....large hail, 80 mph straight line winds. It took out the barns and one end of the house. Beat all my cars into the ground and killed a couple of calves. I was out in it for a few minutes and got beat up pretty bad but nothing serious...just bruises that have since healed. The worst part of it was, even with all the damage, NO RAIN. We haven't had any real rain since September of last year. I'm still feeding cows every bite they eat and hauling water for them to drink...don't know how long I can keep this up.

Anyway, looks like I'm back online and looking forward to visiting with you guys. Bill.

Thanx for check'n in SS, think we've only had 5 days without rain this year. hauling water for cows can't be good. glad your back and OK. Are the cars fixable?

good deal you got thru that stuff.....

Sorry to hear about the property.... sounds rough....God bless ya man, hopefully they will get you some help/relief soon... :)

Latest posts

Back