TorqueFest - Dubuque, IA May 3-5 !!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
VintageTorqueFestDeathrayde-578x866.gif

Vintage Torque Fest is not the typical car show. This is a festival that brings together people from around the country that have a passion for keeping the traditions of the past alive. This means keeping the music, cars, clothes, and art alive. This is what Vintage Torque Fest is about. It is a festival that brings hot rods from around the country, artists from around the world, vendors from east and west coasts, and bands that have toured the world several times over into one location. This year we will get together in Dubuque, Iowa.

This is a different kind of car show - This show is about DRIVING.

Hot Rods are allowed to make exhibition laps on the dirt track.

Pin Up Contest with girls from 5 different states last year!

Cruise at 3pm from Fairgrounds to Field of Dreams and Toy Museum in Dyersville.

Art Show – with artist from around the world contributing to the kustom kulture gallery and auction.

Feature cars and motorcycles will be inside the buildings

Vendors will be in the different buildings selling hot rod merchandise to the masses.

Entry to the show is $10 per day.

$15 for weekend pass (must purchase weekend pass before April 21, 2013)

Car Entry to participate in the show - NO ADDITINOAL CHARGE

All gate proceeds from this event go to www.helpinghannahsheart.org.

Open to the public at NOON on Friday.
Open to the public at 8:00 am Saturday morning. Closes at ??? Saturday night.

All details at www.vintagetorquefest.com

This years new location is going to surprise many and I'm guessing the rod count WAY up! Bring it![dr

Hey JE! I think I've seen your car at a few of the local shows. Set up for the strip? I think I saw at the Rock Island show this winter? Welcome to RRR from just down the street in Dixon now. Do an into with a few pics...

Latest posts

Back