trash dumpster street legal car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
wow[S[

low buck rat rod? how in the in heck did they get it licensed!!

found only one pic, does anyone else have info on this thing?

Later[dr

Attachments

• dumpster car.jpg
    dumpster car.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 214
Well, I don't see any plates on it. But more importantly, they trimmed off the slots on the sides and now the garbage truck isn't going to be able to hook into it! :eek:

I like the stance though.

Someone posted some pics of it on the hamb in their Myrtle Beach Show pics,, and those guys are eating that thing alive !!! You know how they are,, Just add Rat to any sentence,,, and they get tore up !!! I think Ed Roth or Tom Daniels could have brought a crazy spin on this dumpster theme !! :D

Is it possible to get the stink out of a dumpster! The old Tripper will have to pass!!! [S

Someone posted some pics of it on the hamb in their Myrtle Beach Show pics,, and those guys are eating that thing alive !!!

Ok... I'm gonna have to agree! That thing is definitely NOT traditional!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Someone posted some pics of it on the hamb in their Myrtle Beach Show pics,, and those guys are eating that thing alive !!! You know how they are,, Just add Rat to any sentence,,, and they get tore up !!! I think Ed Roth or Tom Daniels could have brought a crazy spin on this dumpster theme !! :D

OH I need to find that. I love reading grown men fighting over the internet. Its like fingures of furry.

Latest posts

Back