treasure hunt unknowing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertbandit

in the country looking a car rumored to be there it appears to be 30 dodge 4 door no top 1 door messing no frame it is a30's dodge ithink while looking aford tub 27 to middle 30's 4 doortub buried half way the bodyframe body and some remants of fenders and misc parts strode (strode) about new word ha ha the ground around the tub is harder than my head going back with shovels trailer and chains my what we will do to get iron i am a sick old puppy gotta do what yougottado[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl

I saw a thread somewhere once where this guy found a pickup truck that only had the top of the roof showing above ground. He posted pictures of this huge pit he had dug all around the body so that it was totally exposed. He did it all with a shovel as I recall, and he must have really wanted that truck! :eek:

Post some pictures of your excavation process, it will be fun to see. :)

Don

I saw a thread somewhere once where this guy found a pickup truck that only had the top of the roof showing above ground. He posted pictures of this huge pit he had dug all around the body so that it was totally exposed. He did it all with a shovel as I recall, and he must have really wanted that truck! :eek:

Post some pictures of your excavation process, it will be fun to see. :)

Don

I think I read that thread at some point myself. Was it a 37-38 chevy pick up? About the only piece you probably could have saved was the roof panel if I recall correctly. I think I saved off those pictures somewhere.. Ill have to dig around

But we definitely need pics of your dig!

uknowing treasure

went to dig site with amaddox going to make an outline the ground is harder than my damn head waiting for some rain then we'll go back out line it and dig it will take pictures i plan on being there a while take some beer dog meat spend the day if i need to the 4 dodge is there i think i can get both on the trailer the doc said i had to take easy they just put me on blood thinners more heart meds f----- love it you young guys take care of you health believe me you are not bullet proof i used to think i was f--- i was wrong short winded medicated up not bullet proof there is not 2 ends on the candle:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Latest posts

Back