UFO creatures try to steal front loader

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarat

Did anybody else see this? Something lit up the sky in the Vegas area and folks storing heavy equipment said ten foot creatures were tinkering with a front loader

Lately there is a lot of chatter and whistle blowers, either this is a distraction, a psyop, or we are not alone.

Not sure if this is a YouTube moment, BS, or what, but they are saying these people are credible, and there should be video you would think with all the cameras in phones etc, you decide

https://youtu.be/ROLYGcj5bNM

Last edited:
There have been rumors since the 1940’s of things that were unexplained and knocked down as fantasy. But as time has gone by, there have been things that escape definition by credible sources that have been hushed up. Look at the stealth aircraft the Air Force has—- that design is light years ahead of what anybody else had, where did it come from? Could it be reverse engineering of some other worldly vehicle? Possibly. With today’s instant communication, things most people would never have heard of or seen suddenly are brought to attention. It would have been easy for the governments of the world to hide things and write them off as crazy or impossible, but we now have video evidence in many cases of indescribable things that we didn’t years ago. The government has admitted to having encountered objects that deny the laws of physics, and we have seen grainy videos of them. There are probably high res videos also, but they won’t release those yet. Why? National security for one thing, fear of mass panic for another.

I keep an open mind to things I don’t understand. Not saying this is all real or not, I don’t know, but it could be. They could be living amongst us for all I know. It generally takes 40 years or longer for science fiction to become science fact. Look at space travel, cell phones, home computers, video calling and a host of other things. The inspiration for those had to come from something somewhere. Maybe we have advanced as a civilization enough that we are being allowed to learn new things from an advanced world other than our own. It wouldn’t have done much good to give Ben Franklin a cell phone before he discovered electricity, would it? Maybe as we progress, more knowledge is given to us.

It’s all just speculation until the facts come out, which may not come out in our lifetimes. But there is enough unexplained phenomena to wonder if it is real or not. I guess time will tell.

One account I saw said the kid took video on his phone but nobody aired it yet...I believe they said the home security cams went dead at the moment or were rendered useless...
I laugh when I hear somebody mention the zombie apocolypse is coming. Boys and girls take a look around. We've been enduring it for years...:rolleyes:

Well glad to see an Earthman here! And me too on the interest.

What I was thinking after watching that vid again is that if these folks have a video of this episode they would be laying low with it and looking for the top bid. This would generate a lot of wealth and could be bigger than the Zapruder film.

But when they say that government suits with sunglasses are driving by I begin to wonder if this is stretching it.

Hoping to hear more on this.

On the reverse engineering, yes we came a long way in 50 years, especially with the Artificial Intelligent robots they are developing.

Looking at the falling object, it appears to be exploding and flaring up, like a meteor or space debris The ring camera caught the sound, could be a sonic boom, (like when Skylab fell) I am betting that place is crawling with investigators looking for pieces of whatever it is.

The callers could be laying low for a few reasons:

They have video of something and they are negotiating a deal.

They are being investigated by MIB.

Its a hoax, they are getting too much attention and trying to cover up to avoid prosecution.

i'm not sure i believe in aliens, but i find it hard to believe that this little spec of sand that we live on in the vastness of space are the only living intelligent beings out there.

Why would aliens, obviously more advanced than us, want to come here??? Like spending good money going to see a freak show...:D Maybe this is the Disney World of the universe!

Unless some advanced creatures from another solar system have figured out how to warp time and space it is doubtful that we have been visited by space aliens. Travelling at the speed of light a carbon based, organic creature would have to live hundreds or even thousands of earth years to reach here.
To me, that indicates that an advanced civilization would send inorganic devices with artificial intelligence to visit other worlds. They would require less care and feeding during the long journey.
In my estimation, it is presumptuous to think there would be anything of interest here on Earth to aliens capable of interstellar space travel.
With more than a billion billion stars and ten times that many planets, there must be something of interest closer to home. Why pick Earth?
I do believe the conditions for life forms to exist on other planets, maybe millions of planets is very possible.
Let's say Earth was visited by aliens, but a million years ago. Nothing to see here folks.
The James Webb telescope has recently discovered 6 galaxies, each as big as the Milky Way. They were formed early after the Big Bang, which according to experts is impossible. We have a lot to learn.

Unless some advanced creatures from another solar system have figured out how to warp time and space it is doubtful that we have been visited by space aliens. Travelling at the speed of light a carbon based, organic creature would have to live hundreds or even thousands of earth years to reach here.
To me, that indicates that an advanced civilization would send inorganic devices with artificial intelligence to visit other worlds. They would require less care and feeding during the long journey.
In my estimation, it is presumptuous to think there would be anything of interest here on Earth to aliens capable of interstellar space travel.
With more than a billion billion stars and ten times that many planets, there must be something of interest closer to home. Why pick Earth?
I do believe the conditions for life forms to exist on other planets, maybe millions of planets is very possible.
Let's say Earth was visited by aliens, but a million years ago. Nothing to see here folks.
The James Webb telescope has recently discovered 6 galaxies, each as big as the Milky Way. They were formed early after the Big Bang, which according to experts is impossible. We have a lot to learn.

Yes...unless they are within our solar system. They are studying ocean worlds, moons of Jupiter and Saturn, with the possibility of life in volcanic warmed seas, much like the strange animals at the deepest depths of our own oceans.

Or....a large craft, orbiting and undetected beyond Pluto, sustained and inhabited since biblical times, (See: Summerian texts) sending smaller craft visiting here now and then to harvest what they need, like cattle organs.....

If our earth is 4.5 billion years old, somewhere, maybe nearby, is a world like ours that is 5.5 billion years old.

BUT! I am researching many things when not banging nails or turning wrenches, including ancient texts. I gave up on the big hair Ancient Aliens guy, (" look...a tooth pick shaped tool! could it be that ancient aliens.. ")

Von Braun talked about using a false alien invasion as a threat to usher in space based weapons. I think a lot of the slow dribble from whistleblowers, as well as cattle mutilations, could be a part of that, and that is where CGI can play a part, and who is controlling our info..

I personally think that there is something in our food and water that is making people nuts, from climate to gender nonsense, and it is part of a big reset, set up.

As Klatuu said: "Only the Creator knows..."

(not sure I like the Gort robot police state idea..but looks like we are heading there also).

We only know what we know. How many times have the scientists told us something was true, only to find out later it was completely false? They are human too, and can be swayed to an agreement by political or peer pressure.
I don’t profess to know the answers, but I don’t believe everything I see or hear, either.

makes you wonder if there`s a spaceship rat rod community... heck, we could be friends...!

Kind of like "The Betty"...the pirate spaceship in Alien Resurrection. One of my favorites in the series.

"Heading back to Earth?? I would rather stay up here with the thing.."

There is a lot of info on the sites about recovered craft, but they stop short on the body retrieval thing. I think they are slow walking the education of the earthlings, so as not to cause panic to our antiquated systems, as Nicholson said in Easy Rider.

There are a couple of vids of these fast moving objects, one caught by a bird watcher, he wondered what that glitch was in his video, had to slow it down to see what it was.

But! anything is possible with editing and CGI. So until I am abducted, I remain skeptical, looking for the common sense conclusion.

Put yourself in a space alien's shoes, if they wear them...if they have feet. Why buzz around Earth? What would be of interest here, to an advanced civilization? Why crash here? after bazillions of miles travelling in space? Why so timid? There must be a McDonalds on a planet much closer to home.

A prudent way to explore outer space is with unmanned (unaliened) spacecraft. I could buy that. In fact, that's what we earthlings are doing.

On the other hand, with the vastness of space and of earthlike planets, odds are there are evolved living creatures. Somewhere.

Maybe they were able to ratrod the parts off the loader to fix their craft...Sounds like some of our own family here...ha!

Latest posts

Back