unconventional 50 chevy truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heads are straight, intake was around .060 i think cant remember. i had issues with a few of the bolt holes in the intake because of the strange pattern but luckily there was enough meat to the intake to enlarge/slot a couple.

fingers crossed it runs well enough. theres not a lot of support for these little motors. morana racing has quite a bit of stuff but its $$$. cant find anyone that has run multiple carbs on one either so this could all be a shot in the dark.

Unreal work! Yours is the first confirmed case I have come across (besides mine) of the 3.8L in an old truck! I looked all over for examples when I was deciding on it. Just because it was free didn't convince me to use it, but when it slipped into place like it belonged there, I moved forward! Not nearly as involved as your build, mine had the super charger fitted which intrigued me. But still a fun engine, and like was already stated, built for torque.

I'll be watching your build and learning from a master!

John L.

Attachments

• Full engine bay.jpg
    Full engine bay.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back