Underdash Master Cyl.?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a few pics I ran out and took if it helps. Gastrick did he buy it as a unit or build the pedal assembly?

Im having the same dilema on floor space. How many inches between your frame and trans is there, mine is 6" frome frame to trans linkage, I want an under floor master.

Attachments

• DSC00141[1].JPG
    DSC00141[1].JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I gotta be honest here Don, every time I see one of you or Dan's builds, it just reminds me that I have to get out into the shop and step up my game by a factor of 10! or maybe 100! you guys do some very nice work. [P

I gotta be honest here Don, every time I see one of you or Dan's builds, it just reminds me that I have to get out into the shop and step up my game by a factor of 10! or maybe 100! you guys do some very nice work. [P

It makes me want to quit!

It makes me want to quit!

naw, It should motivate you to do better! See what you did, see what can be done, improve what you do the next time! Win win! or maybe I am just weird........[;)

Yep I agree! Every time I get on these forums I get awesome ideas and motivation to keep goin! I have built several cars in my short 33 years on this on this earth, but never anything as fun and crazy as this! And I have learned more on this forum and the guys building these rats that Im really not afraid to atemp to try anything! (ONCE ANYWAY) I really appreciate all the help! I have posted several questions on other forums and some of those guys are just jerks who think you should already know as much as they do! I will get my measurements on between my frame and trans in a bit.

as someone posted earlier, there are full size vans from about the 80's that used the 90* booster/master cyl..... i know i could go out and grab one from the local pick and pull auto salvage for like $40.... and if its from a chevy even a rebuild kit is stupid cheap.
lest i remind you that true "rat rodz" are built on the cheap... :)

Thanks guys, but I'm as shadetree as they come. My Son Dan is much more the fabricator and stickler for details. On another forum I am on there are two guys who are building their frames and most of their suspension from polished stainless steel. The level of work these guys do makes me realize there are some car builders out there who REALLY know their stuff.

The cars I build for me are simply drivers that have tons of flaws, but I am not afraid to park them anywhere and stone chips and road rash don't really upset me. My Son Don is a lot like me in that respect. Dan, on the other hand, will probably hang himself when the first bug hits his car. :rolleyes::D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back