Unicorn

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldnratty

I have always wondered what all the rat guys would say there unicorn car is. SO LETS HEAR THEM! mine is a 64 imp no special features or anything. just a plane jane imp with a 283 some polished slots and the car in flat black.

Mine is not really a unicorn to most, but for some reason it is to me- a 30-31 Ford Mod A 5W coupe. There are plently to still be had out there, but for some reason I can't find one reasonably close at a good price.

Super low, bagged in the rear, Ford power only, very loud, 5" chop, mother natures paint (rust). This would top off my collection real nice for me!

Mine unicorn is a 54 Caddy. updated air ride suspension, white interior, pagan gold or tangerine suede paint, pinstriped hood dash and trunk. wide white walls, lake pipes, no trim, slight chop.:cool:
Some day it WILL be in my garage. Someday
The second unicorn is a bare metal 30 Model A roadster pu. Hemi, low slung, no interior, bare bones screamer.
Wait isnt there only suppose to be one unicorn?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mine would probably be an old school 5w coupe w/392 hemi and 4 speed

fenderless, steelies, bias ply's, and 60's style tuck-n-roll of course

prices of tin(even fiberglass:eek:) kinda keep it outta reach

the Chrisman's Bonneville Coupe, except in the original color scheme as seen on page 31 of Barris Kustoms of the 1950's, and for the street. for some reason ive always been fascinated with this car.
p103732_large+1931_ford_model_a_coupe+front_right.jpg

In all my dealings, I have NEVER heard a car called a Unicorn???? What the heck is a unicorn car, and where did this term come from?

Thunder1

wow man that thing look a lot like my Hudson well if it had a paint job, a lot of work, and all the things like a hood and just a few small things like that

i think the term unicorn is used for cars kind of like a mithical creacher or something you will never find and if you do its probibly something that will never happen agen or something of the sort

Latest posts

Back