US Radiator / Rick's Radiator Service QUESTION

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canuck

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with "Rick's Radiator Service on Arrow Hwy. in Azusa" ?

Just returned from a holiday in the US and at the Long Beach Swap Meet, Rick offered me a good deal on a "US Radiator" rad with reasonable shipping to just south of the border (North Dakota). According to his business card, he is also a vendor at Pomona.

Don't really need one yet but have been watching the prices increase almost daily and figure I can store it until needed, IF the product is a good one and the vendor is reputable to deal with.

Any advice is appreciated. Hard to find out information like this up here north of the border.

Any feedback on "US Radiator" is also appreciated. Have done a search on them but something more currant would be great.

Don't have to post replies, a PM or E-mail would be great if you want to keep it off the board.

Thanks for the help.

Canuck

[email protected]

Manitoba, Canada

I have no experience with Rick's radiator Service, but I've never had a problem with U.S. Radiator. I've used two of them, both worked well.

Latest posts

Back