Vdub burnouts... kool!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.... when you see crazy peeps... there's always someone a lil crazier!!! :D:D:D Timbo... knew u'd like those un's!!!

BoB

Ive always wanted a sleeping bug. Turbo'd 2300 cc engine will get you down in single digits for sure. Then if you wanted to really be a sleeping bug, you could go with the turbo'd 3300 cc porche motor, that will get you down in the low single's. So light weight, all the weight is already in the back. Doesnt take much to get one of those little fellas to move quickly down the road.

Everytime i talk about a sleeping bug to a couple of my buddies, they just laugh. Then they say well i could just dump this much into my V8 and blow you back out of the water. What they dont understand is if you dump the same amount back into the bug, they will never keep up. 400 hp in a 1600lb car is alot different than 400hp in a 3200lb car. So if they dump 3k into their V8, and then you dump 3k into the bug then you will leave them every time.

Latest posts

Back