W@W look at this price

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

28hotrod-A

So I took the 28 out for a cruz thro the back roads. at the same time lookin for some doors for my 39. and saw this Lol
DSC00419.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

THOUGHT THAT WAS A HELL OF A DEAL, LMAO
ALSO saw these but noone was home might go back and check on these.
DSC00454.jpg

found a few pickup cabs that i got to go check on also.
3- 41 ford,38 chevy which I really want

He's dreaming. See this all the time, someone thinks just because it's old it is worth a million bucks. In restored condition that tudor is maybe worth $ 8-$10,000......tops. As ot sits, maybe $ 2000=$ 3000.

Now we know why he still has so many of them sitting around. Go back in 10 years, they will STILL be sitting in the same spots. :D:D

I bought a boat from an old lady one time, and as I passed her garage I saw a '59 Caddy in there. I asked her what she was going to do with it, and she said it's for sale. I thought she said $ 8000, but she corrected me and said "Oh no, it's $ 80,000.00. " It was in restorable condition, not show quality. :eek::eek:

Don

Put it DOWN!!!

Here in da hood we say... put the crack pipe DOWN!!!

$20K... yeah... that's it... yeah!!!

You should send that into the car mags or Jay Leno!!!

BoB

Up here in MN you see this type of thing all the time. You have to keep in mind that when you sell something, you start high, and maybe someone will scoop it up thinking its a deal. I wonder what would happen if you shot him a 3 grand offer?

But yeah you are all right, he is way off.....

Does the $20,000 include the duct-tape holding the body panels on or do I need to bring my own with me when I come to pick it up??

Hodag

Latest posts

Back