Waaaaaaaaaahoooooo!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rust in peace

I guess I seem excited!!!!!!

I just received my Street Rod title, Plates, VIN plate, and Registration good till 12/12from the great state of PA!!!!!!

It only took four months and an abnormal amount of government bureaucracy.

But I hung in there, and won the battle!!!!

There is only one little glitch. They spelled my first name wrong on the title.

But the title agency said that will be simple to correct. They can change Donaald to Donald with a couple key strokes.

I believe I mentioned "Incompetentcy" before..

The VIN plate came with stern instructions to attach it to the firewall, if the vehicle does not have an engine compartment. :confused::confused:

I had to laugh at that one because back in November they rejected the vehical for a couple reasons. and one was, "They could not see the engine compartment".

So I guess I do not have one........

Cruse Time!!!!!!!!!

Later
Donaald

Last edited:
Congratulations X2
I know the frustrations that come with our hobby :(
Party on RIP

Attachments

• rcoon_fiddl.gif
    rcoon_fiddl.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • aligator.gif
    aligator.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations, glad to see Pennsylvania is finally coming out of the dark ages re custom cars. One of the biggest reasons I moved from Pittsburgh was the fact I love fenderless hot rods and knew I would never be able to own one living there. (Well, that, and the snow ! :eek:) I had my first roadster pickup almost done with the intentions of using my Brother in Laws address in Ohio to register it there, then I found out that if the car ever set foot back in Pa I still could be tagged.:mad:

Pa Government is absolutely a nightmare to navigate. About a year ago my ex wife called me and needed my help in getting a copy of our marriage certificate from back there. She was doing something with Social Security and needed it. You have no idea how much time and how many departments I had to go through to get her the paperwork, and in the end we had to send a packet to them via FedEx.

But at least they are getting better with respect to cars.

Don

Yes, and the other day I was listening to a local talk radio show when the host said the DMV is corrupt..... I was shocked!!!! not

But add that to the mix of departmentalized big state government. Then mail your valuable documents to them and expect customer satisfying results. Yea.....

Don

Way to go. it's a long battle with the DMV but you are legal [cl I'm at the 4 month mark my self, just waiting for the DMV to get my id plate done.

Be patient and beat them at their own game by building to their own codes.

That's what I did.

Don

Attachments

• DSC02048.JPG
    DSC02048.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back