Warning About Viva Las Vegas Car Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found the post over on another forum. Just about laughed my a## off when I read it.

The car show is filling up fast guys. If you plan on attending be sure to register now and not wait til the last minute. Clubs that register at once (5 or more cars) are eligible for a discounted rate. Simply email [email protected] . If solo go to www.vivalasvegas.net and register online. You must submit a photo of your car for approval. All H*** friendly cars will more than likely be approved - Fenderless 60's Chevy pickups need not bother.

Keith

I just found the post over on another forum. Just about laughed my a## off when I read it.

The car show is filling up fast guys. If you plan on attending be sure to register now and not wait til the last minute. Clubs that register at once (5 or more cars) are eligible for a discounted rate. Simply email [email protected] . If solo go to www.vivalasvegas.net and register online. You must submit a photo of your car for approval. All H*** friendly cars will more than likely be approved - Fenderless 60's Chevy pickups need not bother.

Keith

too funny! is this another form of racism!! lol! period racism!!:D

Latest posts

Back