Washington State checking in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiveNdime

Hey guys, Im not super new to the forum since I have lurked for a little while. I am new to the rat rod scene though and have already dove head first into my build. Im currently building a 48 willys pickup which I am calling project 4Low. Its based off the concept of the polar opposite of my other willys pickup. I built a 1962 willys pickup back in highschool with my own money and my own self taught knowledge. Though its not some high dollar machine it does turn heads and I am super proud to have been given the skills by the man above to build it. I look forward to meeting you guys and contributing in a positive and constructive way here on the forum. Here is a couple shots of my rides.

My 62, I know its shiny but the rat is just below :D
willys4.jpg

My 48, can you see the polar oposite idea. Its still has working 4 wheel drive as well.
IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

Welcome to RRR! That '62 is beautiful!!! Your rat is gonna be cool too - I like that you're gonna keep it 4x.

Welcome aboard from Northern Oregon

Glad to see you found us and keep tuned because this is the place for all knowledge for us gearheads. Jeep looks cool. Can't wait to see the end results. Steve

Latest posts

Back