Way O/T! My dog has his own cat!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
My dog actually has his own cat. When I walk the dog at night... his cat comes along with us! I'm always embarrassed when I walk down the street & people I know see us! I mean... how many people are out walking their cat around the block!? DON'T make me post pictures!!! :eek:

BoB

WOW! And I thought I was the only one....my dog also has his own cat...and we also go walking the cat. My wife thinks I'm nuts! Small world, huh?

Sorry Trip but this thread is useless without pics. :D
I believe you though cause my daughter and her husband have two dogs, a 140 pound Greater Swiss Mountain Dog and an 80 pound Airedale mix and they each have their own cat. A they are possessive with their cats.....it's pretty hilarious sometimes.

cats

do we really need another cat thread :rolleyes:

my 7 year old cat was raised with our 3 dogs and she thinks she's a dog, even trys to bark.

(oh and to answer myself--SURE why not)

Later :cool:

That's pretty cool, Bob. They must be good friends. :D

Years ago we had a female Doberman and our cat had a litter of kittens. The dog adopted one kitten out of the litter and only that one kitten. Whenever the kittens would start roughousing the dog would run over real concerned to make sure her kitten was ok. That cat would sit on the back of the dogs neck and chew on her ears and the dumb dog would just lay there and take it.

Animals are funny as h***. :D

Don

WOW! And I thought I was the only one....my dog also has his own cat...and we also go walking the cat. My wife thinks I'm nuts! Small world, huh?

Me too... although that is little consolation when my street cred has been totally destroyed! :eek:

pictures or it didn't happen. LOL

Sorry Trip but this thread is useless without pics. :D

Sorry Trip but this thread is useless without pics. DMW I saw the last pics of your dogs catch, no pics are needed.

Ok, ok... Mrs Tripper says she'll take a picture! Oh the shame!!! :D

His cat stays in the house all day (it's hot here in H-town) & we put her out at night. He bugs me to death in the mornings until I let her in & then it's game on!!! [ddd

BoB

Bob, thank Mrs. Tripper for getting the picture of you 3 to us. Wow, how long of a walk do you guys go for ? You all LOOK BEAT !!!!!!! :eek::D Does the Mrs. know you all stop at the local bar on the way ?????? :D:D

Don

a_aaa-Man-and-Dog-and-CAt_zps2aab527b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back