we have a winner!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
We have a winner!!!

Well... the bike photo contest is officially closed! The winners are...

Gastrick & Cycledog! Gastrick won all 12 1958 Hot Rod Magazine in the original Hot Rod Mag binder & Cycledog won the same thing but not in the binder. These are awesome mags that show what it *really* was like back then & the advertisements are the incredible part. Roller cam... $150... that was ALOT of $$$ in 1958!!! Most of the rods had Hemi's & there is lots of drag racing coverage! Congrats guys... u're gonna love 'um!!!

Here r my fav's from the winners! I'm gonna start off with my favorite of all the pictures & this should give us a clue to what happen to that expensive flute stolen from Don's son... it's now an exhaust pipe!!! ; - >

BoB

Attachments

• 3162smallvd4.jpg
    3162smallvd4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Here r my other fav's!!!

Here r my other fav's!!!

BoB

Attachments

• 1001130smalliq3.jpg
    1001130smalliq3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 138084610aqgnrkphsmallzy9.jpg
    138084610aqgnrkphsmallzy9.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 27
  • attachment-1.jpeg
    attachment-1.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 24
  • attachment-111.jpeg
    attachment-111.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 20
  • attachment1234.jpeg
    attachment1234.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 19
More of my fav's!!!

More of my fav's

Attachments

• cyclonesmallvm2.jpg
    cyclonesmallvm2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 14
  • hellen1small2ae6.jpg
    hellen1small2ae6.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 16
  • pict0068smallpj3.jpg
    pict0068smallpj3.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 20
  • rightunpaintedsmallwh1.jpg
    rightunpaintedsmallwh1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 17
Russty wins funniest entry!!!

Russty wins the funniest enrty & a RRR T-shirt when I get them printed! This foto really gave me a good laugh... thanks!!!

Also... thanks to everyone who submitted fotos. I have really enjoyed looking at all the great shots & ideas!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!!

BoB

Attachments

• trackedbikesmallsa1.jpg
    trackedbikesmallsa1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 35
Congrats to the winners, enjoy the mags. And thanks for all the really cool pictures. I liked them all, would not have been able to pick a winner.

Hard to choose!!!

I liked them all, would not have been able to pick a winner.

Bonehead,
Believe me... it was!!! I really liked that bike I chose as 1st place & could imagine it ratted out instead of so slick but really loved the design. I also have a sweet spot for Board Racers & very early Harley's!!!

BoB

Thanks Tripper. I really appreciate it. I still have a few more pics to post in that thread so keep checking in there fellas. Glad everyone enjoyed the pics.

Russty wins the funniest enrty & a RRR T-shirt when I get them printed! This foto really gave me a good laugh... thanks!!!

Also... thanks to everyone who submitted fotos. I have really enjoyed looking at all the great shots & ideas!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!!

BoB

Tripper I would love to have a RRR T-shirt but you better send the one for funniest entry to gastrick. That foto was his, not mine.

Tripper I would love to have a RRR T-shirt but you better send the one for funniest entry to gastrick. That foto was his, not mine.

Tripper, go ahead and send the shirt to russty. It would be wrong to declare first and second place to the same person. Plus, he deserves a shirt for saving that minibike he posted:)

Tripper,
Been away from the puter, What a surprise, with all the great pics I didn't even think I was in the running. Gas is the master...Thanks for havin' such a great place to hang.

Latest posts

Back