We obviously have a drug problem in Iowa!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Saw this on the CL today. This guy is high.
http://quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/4797820117.html

1957 Chevy Bel Air 2dr Convertible - $85000

condition: excellent

57 Bel Con, No rust, Top bow is in excellent shape. Needs restored, Needs top, Paint, Engine, Trans etc. I have the bumpers, stainless steel, Seats etc. No putty anywhere. It's all steel. The body and frame are in excellent shape. Floor pans and trunk pan in great shape. It wont take much to make this a show quality car worth tons of money. If you do a frame off restoration NADA says this car can be worth $309,000.00. $85,000 OBO

Attachments

• 00j0j_6RfVod6Igbm_600x450.jpg
    00j0j_6RfVod6Igbm_600x450.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 00A0A_4U0046S1xeL_600x450.jpg
    00A0A_4U0046S1xeL_600x450.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 53
Let me show you my $80k car... O no it's not in the garage. We keep the good ones outside without a top in the yard... :rolleyes:

Saw this on the CL today. This guy is high….

Is he high? Or is maybe just the greatest used car salesman that has ever walked on this Earth?? ;)

I am a bit surprised he didn't mention it was a "Farm Fresh Barn Find" that was owned by his grandmother who only drove to church on Sunday. :D

There should be a rule that you have to post a pic with these posts so when they get deleted you have a clue what they're talking about.

If you check his list of options...

attachment.php

... it's clearly the rarest '57 Chevy on the planet, albeit missing a "few" things which affect the value some. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

From Wiki:

Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur are principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in comparison to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations. About 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD.

Attachments

• 57 Bel Air.jpg
    57 Bel Air.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back