well a lot of shop time

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likes_2_tinker

Started out playing with tinker toys!
well a lot of shop time that i didnt need not that i didnt want it but i think i tore up my knee tonight playing beer leag softball man it hurt but that puts an end to a lot of other things for a while

but to look on the bright side i just got a new job that pays real good hope it last becaue my B-day is right around the corner and if work goes good i will be able to buy my grill for the Hudson

so just a little hobbiling arond for a wile maby i will get something done soon hopefully i dont need a surgery i have aredy fixed one knee and dont want to do it agan for some time

ohh to top things off just found out my 2 month old has to have surgery on his head becaus his scull has fused to quickly so maby i wont get my grill

but things are bound to look up for us

JUST MY RANT
THANKS FOR LISENING :mad:

best wishes to you but really like the positive attitude good things are sure to come to you hope all turns out well.

Matt, hang in there bud, it will all work out for the best as long as you keep that good attitude.
Get that knee looked at if you can. I tore one up about 20 years ago and let it go, now I need a new one and I'm too darn young for that.

ya thanks for the encoraging words
i am getting my knee looked at tomarrow afternoon

i have aredy done the other knee about 7 years ago that was no fun but tomarow i will find out if we get to it again to the other knee i guess :(

Latest posts

Back