Well whatcha get

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkansawer

Well i guess ill start this one. What all did you get for christmas?

I got a 1950 oldsmobile Rocket die cast Raiders car. Goes with all my other die cast cars. The dark knight dvd. Batman seat covers.:D And i got a gun safe for my pistol. Since we have a newborn in the house, figured it was time for a safe.

I got the wife a camcorder so she can start the home video thing. And the taylor swift cd, david cook cd, and fall out boy cd. She also got new seat covers for her car.

A manual on CD for my 48 Olds, a PS3 (for the Blue-Ray disk player ;)), and several watches (I go through watches fast.)

Got a new aluminum floor jack...........old one died and I didn't have one low enough to get under my dropped axle. Also got some very cool car books on Ed Roth and a Street Rodder subscription from my ex-wife (NOW she gets smart and buys COOL stuff!! :rolleyes:)........and a bunch of neat CD's on various car stuff. Dan and I watched one last night after everyone left, it was "The car that ate my brain" made by the Mad Fabricators. I would recommend this one to everyone. It cronicles the history of Norm Grabowskis T bucket and also Franco's clone. There are some very old movies in it showing Norm driving his car and the various movies and TV shows it was in. Super super cool CD. Anyone like me who grew up drooling over "Kookies T" will love it.

Best gift though was getting to spend a very nice night with Don, his GF and her little girl, Dan, and my ex Wife. Part way though the night when I looked at all the food and gifts spread around I got a little sad for all the people who might be struggling this year. I really hope 2009 sees a major change for all of them.

Don

I got a HVLP spray gun, now I can primer my roadster in the comfort of my own garage (and maybe topcoat it later). I also got the third volume of Seinfeld, (I know he's nuts but funny). More to come this afternoon. My wife gets me things for the car all the time. Also this month got a old speedo and mechanical fuel gauge. It will be fun to drive this spring! She also got me a Stewart Warner Gas Heater (the one with blowers) that needs rebuilding. Maybe I get the rebuild parts for Valentines day!

I got a SS10x42 Super Sniper scope, with Butler Creek flip-ups, sunshade and a mil-dot master for my Remington 700. Exactly what I wanted! How did my wife know?........Maybe it was the link I sent her:D

A storage system for the RockCrawler, yea! ( big black canvas bag with lots of straps, and velcro and it is waterproof)
And tons of music CDs.

Watched it snow this morning, the ground is covered by snow, and that snow is covered by more snow. The family is warm and happy,and I have been talking to more family on the phone all day too.
It feels like Christmas.

My wife and kids built up some good points today, finally got a spot light for the old rat, I was always getting outbid on *bay, I have no clue how they got it without me knowing.

Attachments

• P1050769.jpg
    P1050769.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 23
Christmas

We had a small family Christmas at home. My wife and son both work at the mall, so they were extremely busy up to today, but my wife still found time to get me a Sean Taylor jersey - totally caught me off guard. She is really sweet. This is the first year that I had to work last night, and work tonight, so it hardly feels like Christmas to me. This is the first Christmas in this house too, so I guess old traditions have passed...

440shorty

I hope every one's Christmas has been great.

I got a "new" (1968) Penncraft stick welder at a church sale and a Eelco dual carb adapter.....hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. `24

Hmmmm..

Didnt get nothing....BUT I have the love of my family and some of the coolest guys I know...RIGHT here on RRR...!:D

I got a cool T-shirt, cd`s, dvd`s, a few tools, a neat metal sign, a little cash, and a couple more things, but the most important, got to spend a great day with family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:D:D

socks,
hoodie,
cd,
New coffe pot,
movie,
back scrubber,
hat,
Cabellas gift card,
2 Chain saws,
Motor stand,
two ton cherrie picker,

lots of food and and great family