Went for a drive to the Edelbrock Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
I decided to drive my Pontiac to the Edelbrock Show, but not enter as it was $50. The show started at 10 am so I got there at 9 am. I figured to take video/photos of the cars arriving. The area around the show was so packed with car trailers :(, I didn't want to leave my car several blocks away. So I ran some errands and went home (sigh). You use to be able to park in front of Edelbrock, on the street.

One of the guys, I recognized. He won't drive the car to any shows. I told him the original builder drove it from L.A. to Paso Robles and back before he bought it. He paid $38K because the builder didn't want to ship it back to Japan. The new owner thinks it's worth $150K :eek:

$50 to enter the show !!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!! :eek: The goodie bag better have a set of Edelbrock finned valve covers inside for that kind of money.

I have really lost touch with inflation, I guess.

Don

$50 to enter the show !!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!! :eek: The goodie bag better have a set of Edelbrock finned valve covers inside for that kind of money.

I have really lost touch with inflation, I guess.

Don
I don't know if they still do it, but the evening before, you can have dinner with the Edelbrock Family for $150. Or you can get preferred parking for $100. Now wonder why I don't go to show anymore.

Yep, last year was the last time I'll enter my rigs in a NSRA show because, of having to be a member to be in show. Membership $ plus show $ equals too much $$$$$

That better be one really good dinner for that much ! :eek: I can see if the money maybe all went to some charity, but that's just nuts.

Don

That better be one really good dinner for that much ! :eek: I can see if the money maybe all went to some charity, but that's just nuts.

Don

That is nuts but sometimes they raise prices to cut down on entries but $150 to have dinner with them is a little much, and some of that money should be going to charity. What, they don't have enough money as it is?

Zipper

Latest posts

Back