Went to a birthday & a car show broke out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
A friend of mine had a barbecue at a local park on July the 4th as a celebration of his 75th birthday and invited all his car buddies, encouraging them to bring their rods. I fired up the coopay and headed out. It was a good time (until the skies opened up). Anyway, after a while, the parking lot started to look like a small car show so of course I snapped some photos to share.

Here's the birthday boy with his car.

and the rest........

Ha, forgot the proof that my car is not just a piece of furniture. Actually took this at a stop on the way back. Forgot to take one at the party.

Okay, that's all. I'm done

Birthday car show

So many nice cars, very nice rides there, but I do favor the chevy, mine will never look that good, and I dont want it too :D

Attachments

• img0721hm.jpg
    img0721hm.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 8
So many nice cars, very nice rides there, but I do favor the chevy, mine will never look that good, and I dont want it too :D

While I love to look at cars like this & can appreciate all the hard work & effort put into them, I need to have a car that I can drive a lot and not worry about a ding or scratch or two. I couldn't handle the responsibility of owning a true all original classic. That would just stress me out to no end. I'm enamored with people that can handle that responsibility.

Latest posts

Back