West Plains Car Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Takalek

At the civic center in West Plains, Missouri June 11th, more info go to to www.westplainscarclub.net
Anyway I go to as many shows as I can for no other reason to let the world know Rat Rods are not going away. I was felt so shamed from all the bashing I get, I went and sanded and primed my car and even added flames.
The wife says I ruined a perfectly good Rat Rod and you know I agree with her. Now I have a car that is too nice to be called a Rat and to dang ugly to be seen as a show car. Any suggestion as what I should do???

At the civic center in West Plains, Missouri June 11th, more info go to to www.westplainscarclub.net
Anyway I go to as many shows as I can for no other reason to let the world know Rat Rods are not going away. I was felt so shamed from all the bashing I get, I went and sanded and primed my car and even added flames.
The wife says I ruined a perfectly good Rat Rod and you know I agree with her. Now I have a car that is too nice to be called a Rat and to dang ugly to be seen as a show car. Any suggestion as what I should do???

Next car show were ear plugs,that should do it.

That's funny. I drove my '31 Coupe to the NSRA show in Bakersfield a couple of years ago. My buddies, who have finished cars, were complaining about how many people were taking pictures of my car instead of theirs. One guy even wanted to talk about the patina as he rubbed his hands on the roof of my car. I asked him where he was parked so I could rub my hands on the roof of his car. He couldn't get away fast enough, saying sorry. I followed him and asked him why it was OK to touch my car if he won't let people touch his car. He just kept saying, sorry, sorry............

That's funny. I drove my '31 Coupe to the NSRA show in Bakersfield a couple of years ago. My buddies, who have finished cars, were complaining about how many people were taking pictures of my car instead of theirs. One guy even wanted to talk about the patina as he rubbed his hands on the roof of my car. I asked him where he was parked so I could rub my hands on the roof of his car. He couldn't get away fast enough, saying sorry. I followed him and asked him why it was OK to touch my car if he won't let people touch his car. He just kept saying, sorry, sorry............
Awesome [cl
I relate cause, I have both kinds and have as much or more fun in my Rat [ddev

Latest posts

Back