West Texas RRR...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tripper
Tripper
Tripper,
It is more correct to call it the "Adult film festival".....:D

I'm with you on the idea though. Only problem is getting "Reason 4" to go along with the idea.. Any suggestions?:mad:????????????

Xtras!!!

But I don't even own a fishing pole Tripper.....;)

I'm with you on the idea though. Only problem is getting "Reason 4" to go along with the idea.. Any suggestions?:mad:????????????

Ron, no worries... I gotta couple extras!!! ; - >

Flatster,
I'll send u a copy of my new hypnotism booklet in the mail... but I suggest u get it B4 she does!!! ; - >

BoB

Tripper
Tripper
Tripper,
It is more correct to call it the "Adult film festival".....:D

Yeah Flat, there is a way to break it to her, but if it goes bad you end up living in a one room apartment, eating toasted cheese sandwiches, and mailing her a check once a month. :eek::D:

Don

tell her its a arts and crafts show :D

LMAO!!!! That one would really send a red flag!! LMAO!!!:D

Laugh it up guys, I'll be there every step of the way, no worries, he knows who he has to deal with....I'm not called the Hurricane for nuthin'!! :D LOL!

i guess you and flat could go to the real craft show while the rest of us go to the "craft" show, then we can all meet up for dinner later :p

Latest posts

Back