What a Bonehead!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
That rrrmod guy is pretty tuff sounding. I was reading a post and realized I never introduced myself. So now with over 100 posts I figured it was time.

When I came on here there was only a handfull of guys, and I knew all of them, figured they knew me too.
I followed Trippers signature from Club Hotrod to here and found a post where Flat asked where I was. I signed in and answered. When I went back to CH Tripper had left me a PM. I thank you all for thinking of me.

Now, I want to talk about ME. I was exposed to drag racing, and circle racing when I was a kid. My uncles both had lots of hot rods. Darrell Starbird put on an annual car show in Oklahoma City. I tried hard not to miss it. I fell in love with 4X4s in High school and I am not really sure why. Stayed in touch with hotrods the whole time. My Brother built a 33 Essex that I followed closely. I started welding in high school, and paid for college working summers off the back of my welding truck. I opened a four wheel drive shop in Oklahoma, and had a great time, but made little money. I built several show trucks, ( remember those great big chrome monsters?) I built mud racers, and even a monster truck. I had muscle cars back then too. I moved to Colorado about 20 years ago. I have kept welding, and do metal art and metal furniture. I still have 4X4s, I have a mud racer, a desert racer, and a rock crawler. I have two mustangs a 69fb and a 65 fb. I have the Bonehead truck, I hit a few car shows a year and pedal my T shirts, and now my gear shift knobs. I am one of those guys who tries to make a hobby support itself some.

I am glad to know you guys, it is a pleasure talking with you. :)

Last edited:
TRIPPER, MODERATOR DUDE,

We really need to put some sortta security on that "Back Door"....
Ya know we might just want to keep out some of the "Riff-Raff"

I just couldn't resist that

Welcome aboard there Bonehead....:D

Someone *please* close that back door!!!

TRIPPER, MODERATOR DUDE,

We really need to put some sortta security on that "Back Door"....
Ya know we might just want to keep out some of the "Riff-Raff"

Flatster... that's how we got here... through that open back door!!! ; - >

I noticed I didn't welcome the Bonehead either... er... welcome Mr. Bonehead! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in! ; - >

BoB

This thread is pretty funny. I don't think I ever did an intro here. I think that was because there were only about eight poeple on the board at the time.

Latest posts

Back