What did Santa bring you ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
Post up some pics of what you got , here`s my present , pick it up Friday :D

Attachments

• 30rod120 (Medium).jpg
    30rod120 (Medium).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 30rod029 (Medium).jpg
    30rod029 (Medium).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 47
24, is that the one that was on the HAMB classifieds? I saw there was one in Florida on there. Nice looking pickup body for sure.

We took it very easy this year. Usually we go nuts at Christmas and overspend, and it really puts a burdon on everyone because we all ended up feeling we could have gotten more. This year we all put our heads together and decided to put a small limit on our spending this year and it really made Christmas a lot easier on all of us. Now we can go into the New Year without a lot of money owed on our credit cards............except for Don that is. He decided to treat himself to a Z06 Vette. We all went to my Ex-wifes house for Christmas Eve dinner and Don shows up in his new car. Now my Ex has decided she wants one, so they are going shopping for her this week. :eek:

Looks like I'll be the only one in the family who drives an old car everyday. :eek: Oh well, at least I haven't had a car payment since 1985!! :D

Don

Attachments

• vette 2.jpg
    vette 2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 20
  • vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
Super sweet!

That is super sweet! Looks like Santa was in a really good mood u lucky dog!!!

BoB

No , it was all my wifes idea , she came up with it all on her own ;) , I wonder if it would fit on that Vette chassis ?

My OL gave me one of those red Plaid floppy eared hats. I havent taken it off yet!! :cool:

(only a guy from the north can understand how cool of a gift a nice warm hat is, lol)

modest gifts this year

Seems the harder we work, the broker we get.

I did get several books - two on railroading, two on drag racing, and some much-needed socks!

The kids made out better, as usual. We are challenging our 9-yr old daughter to grow up some - she got her first real piece of jewelry ( a necklace) and a real cell phone.

That pickup body looks great - is that fresh red paint, 24?

440shorty

santa (440shorty) gave me a book on packards! i also got the dale earnhardt movie and the craftsman tools grille set. cool stuff. thanks santa....ben....pete.

truck

I bought myself a 2008 chevy silverado, the new color this year is Dark Cherry Metallic. Oh well 5 yrs of payments. But I like it. :)

Rod Parts!

Hey all My wife got me some parts for my Tudor.
1.Rear dics brake brkts.
2.windshield rubber seal
3.LED bulbs for tailights
4.Cat eye inserts for head lights
5.ignition switch
6.Push button start switch
7.Brake switch
8."runtz" voltage reducers for 6 volt gauges
9.insulated line clamps
10.headlight switch
11.a pair of vice grips
12.two cans of mixed nuts
All to help finish my RAT!

nice vette! and sleigh :p haha

No car parts but i did get a kragens gift card, a leather jacket (funny-i had to put on my rrr shirt to make it look right), and my dad gave me a finishing hammer his dad made him for his 27th birthday.

Nutz?

Yep Mixed nuts and the funny thing is that I bought her a large tin of cashews!Her son and my son were both at thier other parents and we just had our baby daughter!
We both opened them up and looked at each other and cracked up laughing and telling each other how big of a DORK we each were!! LOL!
Nothing beats snuggling on the couch eating Christmas goodies and whatching TV HA HA!!The REAL lame thing about it is that we have only been married for a year and a half! LOL!
Gotta love it!

Latest posts

Back