What is this car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Didn't want to clutter up Earthman's thread, but what the heck is this mean lookin' SOB sitting in? (That guy looks like he coulda killed that buck with his teeth!)

PA%20Duryea%201933%20Cure%20Mike%20in%20Vintage%20Car.jpg

My Dad knows pre-war American cars better than most anybody and even he's stumped on this one. His guess is that it's a 1920's era something??? There were a lot of custom coach builders back then and so who knows, it might just be a one off custom built thingamadoohicky sedan????

If you look behind him there appears to be someone facing the opposite way, my guess is he's in the backseat with the deer facing back for some odd reason

In my mind I'm picturing something like a 4 door version of an old 5 window, witht the trunk and rear wheel off to the right of the picture

i dont think its a photo shop.. that being said.. i have no idea what it is

if ya look at the inside of the cab towards the keft hand side , it has three windows down the side beside the little window, like something strecthed, more that 2 doors

found another picture of the guy. Yeah, I know it doesn't help identify the car. He still looks mean as nails though....
PA%20Duryea%201930s%20Cure%20Mike%20Danoski%20and%20Friend.jpg

All three look a little shady - did you have realitives in the grain distrubition services[after it was turned to liquid] ?

Latest posts

Back