What is you favorite A?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockabillyrat

Ok for my 100th post I am going to get some opinions from you guys. Tell us your three favorite model A body styles? And post pics of your favorite one for us all to see.

I would have to say i like 28-29 Tudor sedans the best.
followed by 30-31 coupes
then 30-31 victorias

only pic i have of this car i really need to find more. this is SO what im after when i build mine (even if it is a 30-31).[dr

edit found a new pic of that car.

Attachments

• IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 80
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Not sure i have not found any info on it.

Just this picture, and i cant even remember where i found it. Might be a HAMBer......

badass model a 2.jpgThis is a 29 Tudor,which is what I am building right now also.This picture is not so much about my favorite A , its more about what hot rodding is all about, a car that looks mean and nasty and wild. This pic says it all!!

The Vic is way cool and you con't see many. I think it is the only A with flush fitting doors. The 30-31 coupe on duece rails and a 3-4 inch chop is always a favorite and it has to be a flatty, no sbc. I also like the 30-31 roadster pickups, especially the new 4 inch stretch ones they sell. Don't much care for the 28-29 rpu though, they kinda look like the metal crate a pickup came in with that squared off back.
Of course my favorite "A" is the one I have. It is a pahntom rpu. I used a 29 4 door cowl and cut/modified it to use a veed windshield, then used a 26-27 touring back half so I could get more room inside.

One of my favorite is this 29 Roadster on a Duece frame with a Flathead and Buick front drums. Sweeet! This belongs to my Bro in law. I asked him about that black mark on the road!

I also like the Tudor sedans.

MarksRodster.jpg

rod2.jpg

Didnt mean to hijack...... Just wondering if i wanted to buy one what they go for I researched on ebay etc and forums.I have been looking for body for awhile and ik that there isnt many like that if any.I havent sen many pics or info on that car so dont know much about it does anyone? So i may understand what your post meant Blue eyed devil?? Model A`s are cool in almost any form IMO

Are you looking for a project or finished car? I have a line on a nice straight 30 coupe that was parked in a shed in the 60s probably. The old dude says it runs. $8500. It is mostly stock, just a few extra baubles bolted on.

LOVE Voodoo Larrys rides..!!

Cant beat how sweet they look..!!Hopefully when my body gets here it will look that awesome.The brown one was at Autorama here in Michigan this year..BEAUTIFUL car...speechless.

Attachments

• voodoo.jpg
    voodoo.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 0906rc_01_z+1930_ford_model_a_coupe+goodguys_2009_hot_rod_of_the_year.jpg
    0906rc_01_z+1930_ford_model_a_coupe+goodguys_2009_hot_rod_of_the_year.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back