What`s your daily driver ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonMan

Mine is 2005 Dodge 4x4, Cummins diesel. I really, really love it.

Attachments

• DSCN1041.JPG
    DSCN1041.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 17
'07 GMC
I like mine too, that 24 foot steel trailer is not the biggest trailer I pull. I have a 32 foot enclosed gooseneck that runs behind me sometimes. I don't drive it daily, but it is my work truck.

Attachments

• tow rig.jpg
    tow rig.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I have a 96' Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Extended Cab with headers and a CAT back exhaust. Mostly I drive my 07' Toyota Yaris 30/40 mpg unless my wife hijacks my car. She has an 08' Prius but likes the Yaris for convience.

99 C5 FRC Vette. Supercharged and other tricky goodies, 540 HP on the dyno. I'll take a pic or two this weekend. I don't have a pic of my own car, ha ha.

I have a work car that I take home, but the Vette is my only other "daily" type car.

Gastrick- A blown 'Vette as a daily driver? All I can say is this- care to adopt a 44 year old "kid"? WOW!! Mine's a 1982 Riviera, 80,000 original miles, 2 owner. I bought it off of an old man (original owner) who advertised it as an "old Buick, I need my garage back" type of thing.I was looking for a 403 for my Toronado and I took a chance and boy did I luck out. She's a solid 8. Absolutley the most comfortable, nicest ride I've ever owned. Just like driving a couch. :D

here it is a 1982 Dodge D50 4wd, 35-8 mpg and is ALL new in the drivetrain, original paint and upholstery for now.

Jim

Attachments

• d50 2.jpg
    d50 2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 13
  • d50 1.jpg
    d50 1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 12
it was the 63 until i bought the vette

then i decided to do the brake pads on the vette

now my wife drives me everywhere in her 850 volvo

god bless her :p

91 9C1 caprice Interceptor, FBI prom chip, true dual exhaust...might be going down the road, tho....

Attachments

• Imported Photos 00007.jpg
    Imported Photos 00007.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 17
Mine is an '84 Crown Vic that I bought several years ago from the proverbial little old lady. It had 50,000 miles on it (now 67,000) and was in mint condition. She even put 4 new tires on it then parked it in her garage and didn't ever drive it again for 4 years. She kept the license and insurance up, "just in case."

I hate car payments, so I drive a car I can pay cash for. It does everything I need, and it frees up money for me to play with my other cars.

Here is one of the few pictures I have of it, sitting outside my shop. My other one is sitting next to it, the white Jeep Comanche pickup. I swapped a Mustang 5.0 into it a few years ago, but really never use it anymore. I think the last time I drove it was 6 months ago. :eek: However, it is fun to drive, and surprise some of the ricers at redlights. :D:D

Don

Attachments

• dons t outside first time 008.jpg
    dons t outside first time 008.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 30
This is my daily,But I also own the exact same 2500 HD like Boneheads but it is all white.Both been Excellent trucks.

Attachments

• Rv Pics 001.jpg
    Rv Pics 001.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 21
Just a plain 99 Dakota w/V6. But it's Hauled everything I've asked it to with no problems at all.

Latest posts

Back