what to do in Pomona Ca.???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

59imp

so mid Nov i will be in Pomona for the NHRA finals, i've always wanted to go to a big NHRA event so i made it happen. i will be flying into LAX, renting a car and staying near California Polytec University, which is about 5 or so miles from the track.

so what else is there to do in the area? we will have a car and a GPS, but i don't know thw area at all, any tips??

any 'bad' spots to avoid? it's a long way for me to go and i wouldn't want to miss something cool cause i didn't know it was there.....

Dude... go to some of the beaches!!! Huntington, Balona Creek, Cardiff & don't miss Venice Beach... that'll get u're attention!!! Go to LA & cruise the Sunset Strip @ nite... HOLY COW! Plus there are tons of famous car shops all over the place!

BoB

Try not to say...eh.....too much, they might think you are a tourist:D:D:D

Yeah. 1st time my brother & I went to visit our cousins in LA we met these girls at the beach & told them we were from Texas & they said... "Yeah... we can tell"! OUCH!!! Want ya some BBQ & taters?!? We can git um if'n ya want um!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Latest posts

Back