What's up guys and girls?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked Monkey

Tarzan's tatted best friend
Long time no see. Well monday evening this week an old lady was driving past my 64 that was parked in front of my house. She sneezed, jerked the wheel and sideswiped the crap out of it! Insurance was gonna total it because it's old, but when they found out how much it was worth they decided to have it fixed. So now I'm getting a decent check for the damages. A buddy located the replacement door and fender for cheap so I'll have some extra cash to mess around with. :cool:

Oh yeah! Upgrades are a coming, plus some work on the other projects. This is actually just an excuse to park the 64 and do the stuff that I've been wanting to do to it.

Monkeyman,
Glad to hear u're still alive & kikkin'!!! Sorry to hear about u're car but looks like it's gonna work out! That musta been SOME sneeze!!! Is that the story you told the insurance company?! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

That comes as a nice surprise ...

I would not have thought insurance would be willing to make good on it. You must have had one hell of a good pile of receipts?[cl

I got real lucky! I was worried about the whole thing but the lady that hit me had Travelers Insurance and they were awesome! They took pictures and showed it to a couple people around town to find out how much it was worth. I didn't have any receipts and I didn't have to argue for anything. It was the first good experience I've had with an insurance company.

Years ago a guy from south of the border cut me off,his insurance company told me to get a couple estimates and send them to them.So with the canada /us exchange at the time I got about a $1000, and fixed and repainted the whole truck for $400 myself,the paint was showing its age anyways. Made out OK on that deal.

Latest posts

Back