Whats up guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonp51

How's it going. I've been on killbillet for a while and figured i'd come over here, as well. Here's my truck: '48 fenderless Chevy, Caddy 472, th400, ford 9". Not currently running, but pretty soon it'll be ready to fire up.

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

Welcome!

Brandon,
Welcome to the forum! Gotta love a PU w/a Caddy motor! What r u're plans? Make u're self @ home!

BoB

Welcome to RRR Brandonp51. Nice truck project that you have in the works.

RRR is qiute a bit more laid back than KB on the language and flaming front.

thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm 21 and i work and go to school full time, so i don't have a ton of time to put into the truck, but the engine is just about ready to go. Inside's been cleaned, all gaskets replaced, etc etc. I'll post up some pics of the beast soon. I know this isn't a common truck to go fenderless with, but I really think it's gonna be bitchin' when it's done.

here's the caddy, just about ready.

Picture-004.jpg

I cut the tops of two grilles off, and will be welding them together to make a longer one.

Picture-005.jpg

Welcome to RRR, brandon ! Nice start on what should be an interesting build. Keep the pics coming as you build on !

Latest posts

Back