whats up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostedcleveland

well to start off my name is shawn wheeler. i live down in dothan al. i own a metal fab shop, been a family business for 53 years. i have built many projects from custom air bag trucks to turbo powered mustangs. i am new to the rat rods though. My 5 year old son has been wanting me to build one so i figured why not. I am going to build it from ground up, tube chassis and a twin turbo'd stroked sbf and we are going to build the body, all i am starting with is a 32 cowl, we are going to go from there. I am vp of a club here called SIK self inflicted kustoms, check us out on facebook. I will start a tread on the build here in the next day or two.

i found a 31 nash 4dr sedan i think im going to get this weekend. thats been my biggest hold up is deciding on a body. once i get that then i can start on the frame and figuring out the wheel base i want it. what wheel base does most of yall recommend.

Welcome to RRR! With a full 4door, you might be looking at 130" WB assuming you suicide the front.

Waitin on the build....[P

Latest posts

Back