What's up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikedirt

Mikedirt here :p I'm up in north Alabama and lookin to get another old truck on the road .....there are lots of good old stuff laying around locally I just need to get busy :p I like the forum and mainly joined so I could see the pics ......

Thanks for the warm welcome :D ...I love the site and there is some quality info to be had here ....One of you called me DM .......lol you must know me ;)

Welcome to the site. I'm new myself and it seems like a GREAT forum. Lots of great people, rides and ideas.

welcome to the board. what city/town are you in? theres a few of us here from alabama, i'm in jasper.

odie

welcome to the board. what city/town are you in? theres a few of us here from alabama, i'm in jasper.

odie

I'm in Huntsville bro ...not so far from Jasper. I've made my home here for 5 years ,before that I was out west in central California ...I love Alabama . I'm on a pretty tight budget at the moment ,but that will get better with the economy :p I have a doner car for power plant tranny ect ...(1990 tbird rust bucket that runs great and only 80 K on it ) Id prefer a early ford truck but beggars cant be choosy :p I'll find something in time that I can afford ....I did find a 62 ford ,but it's a frickin boat and I don't think it would be to peppy with a 3.8 v6 auto :D I'm a very good fabricator and pretty fair wrench too .. Thanx for the warm welcome ....

Latest posts

Back